BZZKIT HAS ARRIVED~!!

On the first day that temperatures have reached over the 60 degree mark I get to celebrate it by trying out new Glade products! So exciting! One drawback would be the way I'm feeling. Still going through the cold sweats, coughing and tiredness of having bronchitis. But having these freebies will help me, I just know it!!(dorky)
I opened th box and found Glade candle 'Sparkle of Spring' in a lime green color! Which is awesome because my newly remodeled playroom/bedroom is that hot pink and those 2 colors will be so Lilly Pulitzer!!! It also came with a Bzz kit to tell me what's going on and how to do it. 
A refill for a Glade Plug-in...(With no plug in....thanks to me I have one already). It's the smell of 'crisp waters'~ on the top some information I never knew before....It says "Fits GLADE AND AIR WICK scented oil warmers" in small prints it says that Air Wick is not sponsored or endorsed in any way and that Air Wick is a trademark of Reckitt Benckiser Inc. With that said and out of the way.....I also am not endorsed or sponsored by Reckitt Benckiser Inc. But I AM sponsored and endorsed by SC Johnson. So far so good. Anyway....I'll try that one later because I want to tell you all what I have first then go over each and tell you what I thought of them.
I received the full sized (huge) 20oz. Pledge Lemon clean aerosol spray. I've always used that, it's an oldie but goodie. I remember my mother cleaning all the antiques with it and I still use the same product to clean them in my house. Times change, but if you have the right cleaner, you never need to get rid of a good thing. (the furniture and/or the product).
This one I'm really excited about it's the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel Kit with Dispensers and gel discs. I'll have to take some before and after pictures of the toilet, yes, I'll go 'there'. 
Also in the kit would be another HUGE bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer with Extend-a-Clean. From what I've read the term extend a clean means it keeps actively cleaning, even if you don't use it, for up to 4 days. I'll do some test before and after pictures with that product too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.