Tonka XT Ricochet

Thanks to being a Buzzagent, I was chosen to try the Tonka XT Ricochet out with my kids. I LOVED IT! It took about 20 minutes to charge, after that it TOOK OFF!!! So fast, down the hallway, zooming around the kids legs. When it hit the wall it goes upside down and turns over to the other side. We got about 25 minutes of play before we had to recharge it to itself. So right when it got to be boring or overkill, it was time to put it away till later. I highly recommend this product for ages 4 and up! Girls and boys would have a great time with this!

1 comment:

  1. I did receive this as a member of BzzAgent. It was free of charge, but in NO way does that mean I had to write a positive review on it. I DO like this product, my kids DO like this product and I stand by my comments above! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.